Aligning Strategy with Execution using the OKR Framework
In this presentation, we will introduce or reintroduce attendees to the simple, yet powerful OKR Framework (OKR= Objectives and Key Results), review and discuss different case studies from organizations that have adopted the OKR framework, the common pitfalls in adopting and using OKRs and how to connect.
- Be able to discuss the trends and evolution of OKR
- Develop a better appreciation of the OKR Framework as a goal-setting and performance-tracking framework
- Understand how to create perfect alignment between corporate or organizational strategy and project execution
- Be able to guide against common pitfalls in the adoption and implementation of the OKR Framework
- Be able to guide their leaders and teams on how to perfectly create OKRs at different levels of the organizations
To register, please use the link below.
About the Facilitator
Bola wants to change the world of work and the way we add/deliver value.
But then, who is he? In recent times, he has been described as a multi-award winning, highly sought-after, best-in-class Consultant, Trainer, Speaker, and Coach with a demonstrated track record driving and leading Agile, Business, and Digital Transformation for organizations across North America, Europe, and Africa.
ex Deloitte, ex-Accenture, and currently, Founder of SixDots Growth Inc (SixDots.io)
His consulting experience spans over a decade advising and coaching companies in Telecoms, Insurance, Banking, Retail, IT, and Tech, etc on solving complex business problems and improving the value they deliver to their clients and stakeholders.
A widely versed individual with knowledge, expertise, and experience in Business Analysis, Project/Portfolio Management, Change Management, and Agile Transformation.
As a sought-after trainer, Bola is certified and accredited to train a number of courses in Business Analysis, Project Management, and Agile/Scrum and has trained over 3500 professionals, spoken at several conferences, and coached several leaders and professionals towards mindset transformation.